Check-in at the hotel is done by presenting personal documents certifying the identity of the guests.
The data you provide are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the normative acts regulating the protection of information and are processed only in connection with the implementation of the established requirements of the Law on Tourism.
This information will only be used in connection with the reservations made and will not be provided for other purposes.
Belmont Ski & Spa Hotel has the right to collect and use information about its Users when they register or make a reservation.
The information by which the User can be identified by the user may include name, surname, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information that the User provides upon booking and any other information the same applies or provides upon requesting, receiving or using the services provided by Belmont Ski & Spa Hotel.
“Belmont Ski & Spa Hotel” guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data of its Users, declaring that they will not be used for purposes other than its purpose, namely:
– Contact with the User when specifying the details of the reservation and the ways of its payment
– help with booking if you do not do it yourself
– information on prices or services
“Belmont Ski & Spa Hotel” takes due care and is responsible for protecting the User’s information, which has become known to him / her for the reservation via the belmonthotel.com website, except in case of force majeure or incidental event.
“Belmont Ski & Spa Hotel” undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the User and to disclose the information gathered to third parties – commercial companies, individuals and others, except in the following cases:
– has received the express consent of the User upon booking or at a later date
– Information is required by government bodies or officials who, under current legislation, are authorized to request and collect such information in accordance with statutory procedures
– in other cases mentioned in the law.